I'm having the same problem here. I tried updating java but still the same problem. What should I do?
---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------
I have tried this but the problem is still the same T_T
Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku. It's a Japanese college.
Actually, we have lots of RAW manga in our library, such as Conan, HxH and other oldies.
---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------
But, I'd like to read yours first!!! I'm kinda interested our your...
First will be Naruto then, Uta no Prince-sama, Fairy Tail, Gintama, Rurouni Kenshin (not in order).
I'm not really that young but thanks for the inspiring words. I only got here a few days ago and I practically draw a few originals and fanarts. This forum really helped me.
I could say...
Yeah, you're right. I take back my word....
BTW, the manga is awesome. Not so fancy but very neat.
And I still can't hit the "thank this post" button. TT____TT
X-men: Days of Future Past is pretty interesting. :super
---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------
I just wanna bring this up.
Kawawa ang mga aspiring-manga artist in the Philippines. I know there are a lot of avid manga readers with amazing drawing...