- Joined
- Oct 30, 2013
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 80
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Ettou. I'll be sharing manga pages here. About the titles, Dissonant Underground and Synchromatic are two separate titles. While DissU is a series, Synchromatic is my NaNoMangO pitch. I'm currently revising DissU right now, so what I will be frequently sharing would be Synchromatic's progress.
Note: Synchro is done all in pencil, except for the text and borders. In NaNo's challenge, we were given several options on how we were going to complete our manga/comics for the next 30 days. I chose to go pencil lines and shading.
Let me share the chapter cover for Dissonant first:
And then Synchromatic's sketched chapter cover as well. (Depending on the feedback from NaNo, I'll be completing the manga pages once the challenge is over.. which means, inking, toning and the rest of the works). I'll add this in: The manga covers for Synchromatic are all done traditionally-- mixed media.
A snapshot of the cover work in progress (I don't have an airbrush, so I used waterbased alternatives on top of copics).
Note: Synchro is done all in pencil, except for the text and borders. In NaNo's challenge, we were given several options on how we were going to complete our manga/comics for the next 30 days. I chose to go pencil lines and shading.
Let me share the chapter cover for Dissonant first:
And then Synchromatic's sketched chapter cover as well. (Depending on the feedback from NaNo, I'll be completing the manga pages once the challenge is over.. which means, inking, toning and the rest of the works). I'll add this in: The manga covers for Synchromatic are all done traditionally-- mixed media.
A snapshot of the cover work in progress (I don't have an airbrush, so I used waterbased alternatives on top of copics).

