Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
RobertoCarlos
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by RobertoCarlos
Question
Mobile Vers.
I was thinking that a mobile version for Manga Helpers would be great. Im using my phone right now, and its hard to use this site. Anyone agrees?
RobertoCarlos
Thread
Sep 16, 2011
Replies: 2
Forum:
Support & Feedback
Scanning
Scan Question
I was wondering about Edited Manga.... How does that work? I was wondering that for a while now. Dx And Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place...:s
RobertoCarlos
Thread
Sep 16, 2011
Replies: 2
Forum:
Manga Editing' Academy
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
I was looking for the newest chapther of the Breaker New Waves. Chap 33 maybe. Then I came across ths site. It wasnt till now I joined. (I created an account today)
RobertoCarlos
Post #566
Sep 16, 2011
Forum:
Member Zone
Chapter
The Breaker : New Waves 43 Discussion
Re: The Breaker : New Waves 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Oh. I want to see Shioon meet GMR and Shioon got his ki fixed. That would be badass.
RobertoCarlos
Post #36
Sep 16, 2011
Forum:
The Breaker Chapter and Review Archive
Seinen
Blade of the immortal
Blade of the Immortal. Is it a manga or an anime?
RobertoCarlos
Post #7
Sep 16, 2011
Forum:
Manga Reviews
RobertoCarlos
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top