Sep 16, 2011 #1 RobertoCarlos Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Sep 16, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Gender Male Country I was thinking that a mobile version for Manga Helpers would be great. Im using my phone right now, and its hard to use this site. Anyone agrees?
I was thinking that a mobile version for Manga Helpers would be great. Im using my phone right now, and its hard to use this site. Anyone agrees?
Sep 16, 2011 #2 eni MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jul 21, 2006 Messages 14,313 Reaction score 1,730 Gender Female Country We had a mobile version but I can't access it anymore, it seems. Probably got lost with the recent board update. I'll bug the techs about it :3
We had a mobile version but I can't access it anymore, it seems. Probably got lost with the recent board update. I'll bug the techs about it :3
Sep 17, 2011 #3 Kaiten Harasho神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 27,293 Reaction score 15,166 Gender Hidden Country All of the old themes were incompatible with vb4. Desert Rose was made for the upgrade, I haven't heard any updates on new dark or mobile themes.
All of the old themes were incompatible with vb4. Desert Rose was made for the upgrade, I haven't heard any updates on new dark or mobile themes.