Recent content by RoleOfAQS

  1. RoleOfAQS

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Fan of the Gender Bender thing... Ah, thanks. I'll check some of those out. Since Cheeky Angel and Host Club, IIRC, are both licensed in my region, I'll probably buy them... If you've got anything else, I'd love to hear it. Thanks. ^-^
  2. RoleOfAQS

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Fan of the Gender Bender thing... Ah, yeah, forgot to list that one. Was surprised when the anime came out, wasn't expecting it at all. Though, apparently, the only group I know of doing it, Masked Llama Productions, is working on Asuka Hybrid right now... I'm guessing they're short on...
  3. RoleOfAQS

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Fan of the Gender Bender thing... Well, I'm a pretty big fan of the Gender Bender genre myself... But not sure what to read. So far, I've been reading the following: Mei no Naisho (chapter 1 only, none of the rest has been scanlated) Shoujo Shonen (volume 1 only, none of the rest has been...
  4. RoleOfAQS

    Discussion Manga you never want to read again (and why)

    PitaTen. Spoilers ahead if you've not read it.
  5. RoleOfAQS

    Support Problems with download feature...

    I dunno, it seems a little extreme... It took over a day for that to download... and it's a rather small file. Should have taken five minutes, tops... IF that... And it only happens with this site... it's really weird. That can't be just traffic alone, otherwise it'd have shut down the...
  6. RoleOfAQS

    Support Problems with download feature...

    Well, though this site had worked fine for me in the past when downloading releases, within the last month or so I've notice some serious problems developing in terms of downloading that I'm pretty certain isn't a connection problem on my end. After all, other stuff downloads just fine... The...
Top