Recent content by rolobio

  1. rolobio

    Miscellaneous Would you like an SHQ tutorial?

    Thanks for you comments, I really will use those points on my next scan. But I do want to point out that I tried not to redraw as much as I could "all of those gray panels need to be redrawn completely. " true, but I don't like the idea of becoming the artist (this is my own opinion) and now I...
  2. rolobio

    Miscellaneous Would you like an SHQ tutorial?

    Oh wow! Thanks for the comments. I had stopped checking this page hahaha. At least someone seems interested in it, I'll keep working on it then :D. I've looked around at joining japflap, but I didn't notice they had a forum. Thanks! [hr] I have no problem with criticism, well, constructive...
  3. rolobio

    Discussion Height

    1400px
  4. rolobio

    Miscellaneous Would you like an SHQ tutorial?

    I see. Then yes, it would be for people using the magazine scans.
  5. rolobio

    Miscellaneous Would you like an SHQ tutorial?

    Ok thanks for clarifying! SHQ is bascially my way of saying "High Quality Edited Mangas that I put way too much work into" :p
  6. rolobio

    Miscellaneous Would you like an SHQ tutorial?

    Thanks! Anything in particular I should remember to put in? Anything that you have a hard time understanding? (I'm not a god at cleaning manga, and I'm trying hard not to sound like one!)
  7. rolobio

    Miscellaneous Would you like an SHQ tutorial?

    So would your vote fall under: "Or is SHQ not worth the effort put into it (in other words LQ/MQ is good enough for you)?" then? And I just used onemanga as a reference because that is probably the most common quality of manga you can get.
  8. rolobio

    Miscellaneous Would you like an SHQ tutorial?

    I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but as far as I can gather you're asking if I turn LQ scans into HQ? And if my tutorial would be explaining that process? I don't turn LQ into HQ at all. I use the highest quality RAWs (scans straight from the magazine) and turn them into HQ with Photoshop. I...
  9. rolobio

    Miscellaneous Would you like an SHQ tutorial?

    I've been fiddling with the idea of doing an SHQ (Super High Quality) cleaning tutorial. But if it's an SHQ tutorial, that means I'm going to have to put hours and hours of work into it, but before I do that I wanted to see if there was a high enough demand for it. So, how many of you would like...
  10. rolobio

    Am I in the right track?

    So you did pretty good for your first time. Some problems are that the image goes from white to black instantly, there's no grey in between to smooth the transition. When its highly contrasted like that it does make it very easy to see the details, but it doesn't resemble what the artist was...
  11. rolobio

    Miscellaneous Decent hosts?

    I use godaddy.com for my hosting and domain name. They're great! The technical support people are very fast and always help me solve my problems. I have 1.5TB of bandwidth and 150GB of space (the Deluxe hosting) and I can hook up any domain name I want in addition to my main (rolobio.com) and...
  12. rolobio

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Sorry I forgot to include links to my releases: Forum Link: 397 398
  13. rolobio

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    I just released my second HQ Naruto chapter! I believe I meet all the requirements for Manga Editor status.
Top