Recent content by RomanDogBird

  1. RomanDogBird

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 In order from favorite to least favorite: 1. Pyuu to Fuku! Jaguar (on hold since no chapter beyond 51 has been translated) 2. Hunter X Hunter (despite being on hiatus) 3. Sket Dance (on hold since no chapter beyond 98 has been...
  2. RomanDogBird

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 Official translations of the first chapters of both Hokenshitsu and Rilenthal are available through Shonen Jump's website. You have to download a "manga browser" to view them, though it's nothing too complicated. I don't know how long...
  3. RomanDogBird

    Discussion My first manga was...and why

    It had to have been Dragon Ball. I probably started reading it in 2001 when I was 10. I had seen Dragon Ball Z already either a year or two before thanks to my cousin (who introduced me to many things, both good and bad, now I'm pretty sure neither of us have any similar tastes) and a few other...
  4. RomanDogBird

    Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    1. Pyuu to Fuku! Jaguar 2. Dr. Slump 3. Hunter X Hunter 4. Sket Dance 5. One Piece 6. Dragon Ball 7. Toriko 8. Yu Yu Hakusho 9. Detective Conan 10. Bakuman 11. Death Note 12. Gintama 13. Akira 14. Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 15. Beelzebub I also like Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, Eyeshield 21...
  5. RomanDogBird

    Shounen Sket Dance by Shinohara Kenta

    What exactly are the last two pages in the RAW for 105 about? I can tell it's a list of all of the chapters so far, but what's it for?
  6. RomanDogBird

    Discussion Your manga collection (with pictures!)

    English: Bleach 1-8 Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo Cowa! Death Note 1-13 Detective Conan / Case Closed 1-4 Dr. Slump 1-18 Dragon Ball 1-42 (Dragon Ball 1-16 & Dragon Ball Z 1-26) & Daizenshuu 1 - The Complete Illustrations Eyeshield 21 1-3 FLCL 1-2 Gin Tama 1-11, 15-18 Hunter X Hunter 1-26...
Top