Recent content by Rubber Arms Helen

  1. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;-;
  2. Chapter Claymore 155 Discussion

    I was looking at mangareader.net, typed in ''Claymore'' and got ''Claymore Last-Scene'' I don't know if they're rigth or not, but maybe vol.27(the vol. that's mentioned at the end of chapter 155) is labeled ''Last Scene'' and will clear up everything :o --- Just saw this, it's not sure or not c:
  3. Chapter Claymore 155 Discussion

    The Mangastream translation says that the next volume will come out on 4 december, does that mean we get the end volume with everything being cleared up? o-o
  4. Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler YOU'RE TOO FAST! :c That was an awesome chapter! But I can't read japanese :c GeG we need you!
  5. Chapter Claymore 150 Discussion / 151 Prediction

    Ehm, sorry about this opinion, I just reread the first chapters and the diffrence between the art quality was big, I like the way it's drawn now more than when the manga started, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way :< (Sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue.)
Top