- Joined
- Mar 1, 2012
- Messages
- 924
- Reaction score
- 438
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread
This page was interesting. There is a transparent red page on top of the picture of Clare.
Totally worth the money I spent on it. I have seen most of the pictures before, but it is still great having an actual physical copy of them. The book is around 127 pages and contains many of the volume covers, and the monochrome pictures that are in the Japanese versions. The book, CD, and DS game were all in great condition. The book looked brand new.
I have listened to the CD and I do like it. Each voice actor does a different song. There are 10 songs in all, one for Clare, Priscilla, Galatea, Deneve, Ophelia, Irene, Sophia, Teresa, Helen, and Miria. I haven't had a chance to play the DS game yet. I don't even remember were my DS is.
I finally received the Claymore artbook I ordered. It is pretty cool.It seems like you have gotten a good deal.Hmm.. do you mind telling us about the stuff inside? What is in the book, and what about the CD and game? Are they nice and fun?
This page was interesting. There is a transparent red page on top of the picture of Clare.
Last edited:
Hmm.. do you mind telling us about the stuff inside? What is in the book, and what about the CD and game? Are they nice and fun?

