Recent content by SadaH

  1. SadaH

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I am still reading it (currently at vol.22, pls no spoil ^^") and I love the episodic narration. It's something we don't have anymore on WSJ and it could be interpreted as a part of the evolution of what the readers want. Obviously, some arcs are way better than the others (especially Saeko's...
  2. SadaH

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Well, think what you want m8, but I am still convinced that M+ comments and overall reading audience aren't related at all. I mean, they aren't well developed, it's more of "bruh it's bad" than anything else. You know, they lack this kind of things which make you hear at someone speech and...
  3. SadaH

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    So I am the only one who actully laugh while reading Mitama ? Not in a bursting way, but yeah, some gags worked on me. As a huge fan of Bobobo, guess I'm an easy target ? Also, I really think that M+ comments are irrelevant for this one. I mean, M+ readers are waiting for "WSJ" series like One...
  4. SadaH

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I read it recently, so I could try to state an opinion on it. It can be a nice comedy if you aren't too harsh. Art style is original, it fits well with the gags and some of them are really funny. Don't expect anything of the characters, it's a gag manga. I was disappointed by that but, as I...
  5. SadaH

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Act-Age volume 8 cover :
  6. SadaH

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I would love to see an Act-Age x Dr Stone crossover. Mainly because it's 2 of my favorites series, but also because it could be pretty cool to read imo. I imagine it like this : Senku & co revive Yonagi, Chiyoko, Kuroyama, ect in order to bring back cinema in the world/enjoy a nice movie. To do...
Top