- Joined
- Apr 25, 2017
- Messages
- 91
- Reaction score
- 281
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
Didn't work out for Futaribocchi Sensou.Usually when manga gets recommendations from famous authors survive.
Didn't work out for Futaribocchi Sensou.Usually when manga gets recommendations from famous authors survive.
I'm definitely going to do a poll for it once the volumes are closer to release. I assumed everyone wanted it to be first month sales, but perhaps two weeks is better. Less waiting.We should do a Samurai 8 first 2 week sales poll once it's closer to release.
<10k
10-20k
20-50k
50-100k
100k<
david kun doesn't tell why pozuka's recommendation came late. The manga had already been canceled.Remembers when Posuka gave David recommendation for the last volume![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Iirc didn’t Oda recommend Ne0;Lation? That’s probably one of the biggest recommendations you can receive.
I personally don’t think the recommendations are shills, or forced. I think the famous manga artist giving this recommendations probably legitimately like the manga they’re recommending, and want to see it survive themselves.
And it’s still probably still a huge deal.
I know that recommendations may not help. But most of the time I go along, they have contributed a lot to the manga's survival.Didn't work out for Futaribocchi Sensou.
It's not that late since the recommendation will be in the first volume of the manga. Maybe I can still save, even though I spent a long time at the botton.Either way seems to be late for TSS, it has been dwelling in the bottom for so long
Haikyu!! x MHAGuys, I have a poll idea, but I need some assistance with the poll choices. The question will be "Which two ongoing Jump series would you like to see do a crossover chapter the most?"
Now, I don't read every series in Jump, so I need crossover suggestions for the series I don't read.
Chainsawman and Jujutsu Kaisen is an obvious one right off the bat. But yeah, suggestions please.
Ironically, it's somewhat happened before, as a promotion for an exhibition. Apparently Bakugou and Nishinoya share the same voice actor:I don't really get the MHA x Haikyuu suggestion, but the others work. I'm going to exclude the flops, though.
You know, I totally forgot about HxH, lol. Although, the poll is more meant for weekly ongoing, but I did leave the other option for a reason, for anything I missed.HxH and Jujutsu Kaisen. They have quite similar artstyle.
Act-Age is about acting and all that jazz. I'm sure they can just play everything off as if characters from another world are on set acting out their roles. Would be a cute idea, though I suppose it could also break immersion for fans of a respective series. Personally I think it would be fun.Alright, so I excluded One Piece, Act-Age and Haikyuu, because nothing felt right in regards to a crossover with them, in my opinion. Haikyuu is like the only sports series that's not a flop currently. And in regards to Sam8 and Dr. Stone, they're both heavily science based, so it made sense to me. Act-Age is so unique I really can't think of a reasonable crossover, etc.
Yeah, I meant a full chapter crossover.About that poll, Yunna and WNL already got a crossover, no? If that lead color page with them counts lol
That is an interesting idea, admittedly.Act-Age is about acting and all that jazz. I'm sure they can just play everything off as if characters from another world are on set acting out their roles. Would be a cute idea, though I suppose it could also break immersion for fans of a respective series. Personally I think it would be fun.