Recent content by Sage474

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 155 Discussion

    No way...NO F******ING WAY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Amazing! Anna's genes is really strong...it's a shame Natsu'll end the blond Heartfilia's lineage.
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 153 Discussion

    Let's wait and see Natsu "convert" his "brother" into the "Fairy Tail/love/friendship path"
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 153 Discussion

    So now Ignia team up with humans? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I hoped he could have some fire dragons with him, but it's seems like he has his own human faction. Now let's see how Natsu'll gonna beat him, he seems to be the strongest. Athena's back, I'm not surprised it's a "Fairy Tail thing" πŸ˜‚
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 152 Discussion

    Another flame to Natsu's collection, I wonder if he'll add this to his previous "pack" (Igneel, Atlas and Ignia) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 150 Discussion

    Jellal's really fine with his past. He used Altaris, the same magic that he used to kill Simon. Natsu's the natural counter of this dragon. Heat and electricity...I really hope for a combination of DF + LFD πŸ˜‚ But I know it's almost impossible, just DF'll be good for me.
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 149 Discussion

    Duke was defeated with one hit? Oh man πŸ˜‚ Why FT always win after being beat out? That's insane. Natsu and Athena could've won this fight in the first round. Athena's gone, well, I can't say I'm touched by this moment. I really wanna see what Wendy, Sting and Rogue will do against Viernes πŸ˜‚...
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 148 Discussion

    Well, at least he should help Athena. His powers are back so it would be strange if he just sit down and watch the fight. I agree about ST, they don't have business in this Spin-off, Mashima just wrote a "reason" to put them in the plot and whatever.
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 148 Discussion

    I guess I'm the only one who liked this "Lightning Dragon Mode". I think Duke will fight back next chapter, maybe Natsu will team up with Rogue to face him. I really hope to see LDK Mode πŸ˜‚
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 124 Discussion

    Very fun chapter
Top