Recent content by seme-_-uke

  1. seme-_-uke

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Hi Hi I am a translator and I've done 6 trans so far and will be having a release very week from now on...XD YAY http://mangahelpers.com/t/seme-uke Please and thank you
  2. seme-_-uke

    Discussion Professional Translator

    But that is also 40000 and I would have to pay with loans as fin aid would maybe cover 1/4 of it...X( ...that is my main issue...plus it is not guranteed that I would be placed with them...that is what really sucks
  3. seme-_-uke

    Discussion Professional Translator

    Hi My dream is to become a professional translator for anime and manga but I dont know how to start. I have been taking Japanese for 7 years and plan to study abroad this coming year to help with my fluency. I have also submitted applications to Manga companies but have not heard from them. I...
  4. seme-_-uke

    Done Evil page of doom

    Thank you...some of the word choice i may have to change but that helps me out
  5. seme-_-uke

    Done Evil page of doom

    Hi I am trying to translate this page and its killing me...I think Kaoru Sasaki is the guy so she makes fun of him but some of the grammer and a couple kanji I cant get and google translation makes no sense...sry me a noob at this so if anyone can help ASAP that would be great...I will bow down...
Top