Done Evil page of doom

seme-_-uke

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi
I am trying to translate this page and its killing me...I think Kaoru Sasaki is the guy so she makes fun of him but some of the grammer and a couple kanji I cant get and google translation makes no sense...sry me a noob at this so if anyone can help ASAP that would be great...I will bow down to you forever  XD

Crap I cant post it on here...well here are the lines
あ 違うコイツ  佐々木カオルの方

や ホントウだ佐々木遙―!フルネームじゃんねー

まだつまめる!

タカノユリへ行け!そして苗字かえてこいバーカ

無茶ゆーな!バァカ
 

boke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
[Context is missing, so here's my best shot]

Ah, no. This guy's Sasaki Kaoru

Wow, it's true! Sasaki Kaoru! [Possibly Sasaki Haru] And full name to boot!

We still can pack 'em in.

Get your ass over to Taka No Yuri! And then go back to space, idiot

Don't talk stupid! Asshole
 

seme-_-uke

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you...some of the word choice i may have to change but that helps me out
 
Top