Recent content by Sensei 12

  1. Sensei 12

    Shounen Medaka Box by NISHIO Ishin and AKATSUKI Akira

    :p I agree with you. Ok, she's gonna crush the flask plan... and then? What will she do? I think the author just played his ace in the hole.
  2. Sensei 12

    News Manga Publishers Targetting Edited Manga Sites

    I found this in another forum: Hell, this guy is right! International Manga Editor are only some scapegoats due to the global crisis that afflicts EVEN the comics/manga sector...
  3. Sensei 12

    Seinen Bambino! by SEKIYA Tetsuji

    LOL I love this manga. Some years ago I watched the japanese drama. I loved it *__* And it's so fun when they talk in italian :D
  4. Sensei 12

    Shounen Yotsuba&! by Azuma Kiyohiko

    Re: Yotsubato! by Azuma Kiyohiko I agree with you :amuse The plot line is so simple, day by day Yostuba lives a lot of funny adventures, she looks so candid *__* Very goog manga, I think. Unfortunately, in Italy, this manga is dropped at the 5th volume, so I've been keeping on reading...
  5. Sensei 12

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    No :p They care about the iPhone app, not about the scans. If someone pays for something that is FREE, and this thing is property of Viz :D, the scans would be illegal. It's not legal earn from scans, i think :eyeroll
  6. Sensei 12

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    But... but... don't worry :D A lot of raws are available on other sites, irc channels etcetera :D Edited Mangas will never die!
  7. Sensei 12

    Favorites Best food/cooking manga

    Bambino is magic!! A masterpiece about italian cooking (LOL, I'm italian :D) and sacrifice. Addicted to curry is not bad, but I have read until the 6th volume. I'm wondering what happens in more than 30 volumes about the curry. It seems too long for a cooking manga.
  8. Sensei 12

    Discussion Google versus Manga Editors

    What a shame! There a lot of sites about Nazism; Child Pornography that are in google's researches. Edited Mangas will never die!
  9. Sensei 12

    More hard times for the dub industry

    LoL, I agree with you :p Why do they have to earn some money from something that is just free? :p Fansub will never die!
  10. Sensei 12

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    Ok, no more raw paradise :) but there are still a lot of similar sites on the web... Just a good word for the Edited Mangas world: In Italy, a lot of young readers send so many mails to italian publishing houses. What do they ask? Easy :D They ask to bring into italian some japanese series like...
  11. Sensei 12

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    Maybe you can use "Share", a program where you can find raws. But I dunno how it works :p Or there is Jcafe24.net, but some links are not more available. It depens on what you're looking for :oh
  12. Sensei 12

    Misc Attempt With denoise or without denoise?

    te lo posso assicurare, sono raw da volume :vash
  13. Sensei 12

    Misc Attempt With denoise or without denoise?

    but... these are raws from the volume... they don't need any kind of denoising, but only levelling you need to denoise raws from magazines, not from volumes ^^ anyway... your works without the denoise are very good ^^
  14. Sensei 12

    Shounen Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden by AMANO Youichi

    wtf??? there a lot of manga that are worst than Akaboshi: Kagijin and Medaka must be dropped!
  15. Sensei 12

    Shounen Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden by AMANO Youichi

    a present from Italy^^ enjoy it^^
Top