Recent content by Seven Winters

  1. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    Well, that would explain why I'm having so much trouble translating the thing. Let me take another look
  2. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    Quick summary of the last few chapters is that Yuuko (the ghost with the long black hair) has taken the blame for a lot the things that happen around the school to protect the other student. So I think that she (Yuuko) is talking about herself in the middle panel. If any one can...
  3. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    That she is. Though there were extenuating circumstances.
  4. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    Many thanks Cookie. Your absence was keenly felt. One last page and I'm wrapped up this chapter for the proofreaders Page 177 Teiichi: But… Teiichi: Okay, we won’t have a repeat, probably Panel 2 Teiichi: But Yoshizawa-san – Was it really necessary [for you totake the blame]...
  5. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    Shoot, I must of deleted what I put up last night :darn Made the corrections to that post... I should be good. Many thanks.
  6. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    Just a few more pages then I'm done with this chapter!!!:D Two pages in specific re giving me fits PAge 156 Page 153 **** WARNING, PSYCHO BABEL IS ABOUT TO ENSUE***** Panel 1: Okonogi: We've investigated the poltergeist, however… Panel 2: Okonogi: A ghost, a restless spirit as...
  7. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    Okay let me check this one page 147 Teiichi: the ghost of the the girl who died of mercury poisoning is destroying classrooms.... Teiichi: In other words [hr] Teichi: in other words there might be a ghost other than you?
  8. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    Thanks! :D Thanks for catching this, I completely overlooked the lack of an honorific. I'll definitely give thought to the club translation, I used " unknown phenomenon research division" is that the founder is a major extrovert, and having a pretentious name seemed very in character...
  9. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    Many thanks good Dr!! If I could, could I get you assistance with this page? Here's what I've got: 139 Panel1 Yuuto: To think it would appear right after we spoke yesterday! Yuuto: Hey Niiya-san… I bet you hung around after school! Yuuto: That’s the unknown phenomenon research...
  10. Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    I've been translating this manga for Meow Edited Mangas And I'm having real trouble with this one particular page: Chaper 1, page number 111 As far as I can tell is reads something like Okonogi: there’s a name engraved on that stone Okonogi: Yuuko Okonogi: Whenever something happens at...
Top