Recent content by Sheety

  1. Wanted: Writer Amateur artist looking for writer/co-writer

    OMG, I love your works. I just signed up on this website and was looking for a writer/cowriter as well. But your work feel so stylized, and I could tell your league ahead of me in term of drawing characters and their expression. I was looking for a writers for a while, but seeing your post just...
  2. New Artist joining the community

    I made a post earlier looking for writer in the amateur manga section, but I feel like I won't get much attention if I don't introduce myself here. Hey everybody who is reading this. I live in America, but I consider myself Hong Kong citizen most the time, due to having spend too much time...
  3. Help Wanted Looking for proficient writer

    Character designers are also welcome, as long as you create original work, with a decent plan - (Different perspective of your character, head, original and logical clothing/etc, several emotion will help as well, to see how they live, smile and breathe in this imaginary universe). Again, I hate...
  4. Help Wanted Looking for proficient writer

    Hello, I'm a Hong Kong artist living in America, and while I'm still in high school, I've drawn for 15 years, since I was 3. While I only started drawing manga/comic for a few months, I think I had enough practice/proficient with drawing characters and setting. Although my framing, effect lines...
Top