- Joined
- Mar 10, 2015
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I made a post earlier looking for writer in the amateur manga section, but I feel like I won't get much attention if I don't introduce myself here.
Hey everybody who is reading this. I live in America, but I consider myself Hong Kong citizen most the time, due to having spend too much time with family there.
I am an active artist that is in the American AP Art program, I drew for 15 years, and I do works in realism, as well as manga style which I've practiced for this whole year ( It was really hard to catch the feel). I will clarify that I am not a second rate artist though, even when it come to creating comic. Despite being new. I have a decent knowledge in proportion/ human figure relation, use of unique/extreme perspective, and using shading to create contrast in my artwork between background/foreground.
Hey everybody who is reading this. I live in America, but I consider myself Hong Kong citizen most the time, due to having spend too much time with family there.
I am an active artist that is in the American AP Art program, I drew for 15 years, and I do works in realism, as well as manga style which I've practiced for this whole year ( It was really hard to catch the feel). I will clarify that I am not a second rate artist though, even when it come to creating comic. Despite being new. I have a decent knowledge in proportion/ human figure relation, use of unique/extreme perspective, and using shading to create contrast in my artwork between background/foreground.