Recent content by Sheridan Cain

  1. Sheridan Cain

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    Is base Mard Geer strong enough to bust the Plutogrim? Celestial Spirit King did, and Mard Geer blocked an attack from him.
  2. Sheridan Cain

    Edens Zero Chapter 107 Spoilers & Discussion

    Nice character-driven chapter with plenty of humorous interactions so we can enjoy the characters' personalities. What's with all the Weisz and Homura shipping as of late? If Hiro was going that route, he would have made it obvious by now, as he has done with all his other ships, the moment...
  3. Sheridan Cain

    Edens Zero Chapter 106 Spoilers & Discussion

    I just don't like his whole deadpan attitude. And unlike Gajeel, he's not bad enough to where I'm excited to see his redemption arc.
  4. Sheridan Cain

    Edens Zero Chapter 107 Spoilers & Discussion

    I love these character interaction driven chapters.
  5. Sheridan Cain

    Edens Zero Chapter 106 Spoilers & Discussion

    Good chapter. Aoi cosmos looks cool. Hiro keeping the fast pace by introducing yet another villain group. Justice seems interesting. I'm curious what powers he will have. Jinn does not. I could do without his edgy I'm too cool to try attitude.
  6. Sheridan Cain

    Fantasy Brandish vs Fairy Tail guild

    Please. Brandish gets oneshot.
  7. Sheridan Cain

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    Yes. A badass like Zoro can't not have CoC.
  8. Sheridan Cain

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    Not a Gray fan, in fact I don't care for him at all. But Gray beat Mard Geer, the strongest Tartaros member, and Erza used everything to defeat Kyoka. Gray is stronger.
  9. Sheridan Cain

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    Gray is a good deal stronger than Erza, and Laxus barely beat her. So yes, he's above them both.
  10. Sheridan Cain

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    Natsu > Gildarts > Gray > Laxus > Erza > Gajeel > Wendy > Mirajane > Lucy
  11. Sheridan Cain

    Edens Zero Chapter 106 Spoilers & Discussion

    That supposed to be Sister?
  12. Sheridan Cain

    Discussion Is Wahl Eehto's Ehtherion as powerful as Satellite Square?

    You know, I'm starting to think, does someone even need to be continental level mage to use Etherion? It's a magic weapon, so the magic is stored within the weapon itself. For example, Erza Knightwalker has no magic power, but she's able to bust a small island along with Scarlet using her Ten...
  13. Sheridan Cain

    Edens Zero Chapter 106 Spoilers & Discussion

    Does this mean we get two chapters next week?
Top