Recent content by ShgnLW

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread - Part 2 Omg Raikiri = Chidori... so why are u making that benchmark? If u don't agree with that re-read the chuunin exam arc... I assume Asura Pain = the pain with about three/four faces and about six arms? I agree with u that Sasuke...
  2. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread Am I the only one who saw that Kishi made a huge fashion mistake by giving naruto a red/white cape on top of orange trousers? :-p Srry, am just a guy who really cares about that kind of things :-D
  3. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 428 Spoiler Discussion Thread These guys... it is proven that Kakashi DID copy Rasengan. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/321/10/ This has been said before. Read the other posts carefully before posting one. Ontopic: Konohamaru and Rasengan... I think a lot of people saw that...
  4. Hatake Kakashi Mega Convo

    Kakashi's usefulness in "Naruto" I have noticed that quiet some people are saying that "Kakashi has outlived his usefulness and is no longer important for the story", when predicting whether or not it is a good thing Kakashi dies. I would like to start a living discussion about this topic...
  5. Request Toggle preview images of chapter before downloading

    First of all, lets say that the site looks a lot better!! Especially the fact that you don't have to go to the forums to download your favorite manga, but that everything is listed on the frontpage in a format I saw at mangashare.com, is an incredible feat!! However, there is one little remark...
  6. Who did Sandaime have in mind to become his successor?

    Re: Sandaime's Secret Apprentice? But... why the **** did you name this thread "Sandaime's secret apprentice", if none of it is about a secret apprentice? About your article: I agree with Knuckleheaded Ninja, there is no point in discussing who Sandaime potentially had in his mind to become...
  7. Fantasy Jiraiya full power vs. Itachi full power

    About Jiraiya vs Itachi, people forget to count "experience" in their benchmark... Now is the question, who has the most experience? And what kind of experience do they have? The whole key in defeating Itachi is overcoming his genjutsu. True that he has some incredible jutsu afterwards, but...
  8. Hatake Kakashi Mega Convo

    Re: WHY KAKASHI'S CHAKRA ISN'T LOW I think that is a wonderful conclusion
  9. Hatake Kakashi Mega Convo

    Re: WHY KAKASHI'S CHAKRA ISN'T LOW ^ But I think Naruto is an exception, because he has the Kyuubi stored in him. So in an effective benchmark, you should rule Naruto out. So now we have at least two measures of Shinobi: one with a low chakra capacity (Kakashi, as stated in the manga) and one...
  10. Hatake Kakashi Mega Convo

    Re: WHY KAKASHI'S CHAKRA ISN'T LOW Yeah, of course, the more you train and advance, the higher your chakra capacity gets, until a certain age of course. Kakashi is still young, so he will be able to draw out more chakra in the future
  11. Hatake Kakashi Mega Convo

    Re: WHY KAKASHI'S CHAKRA ISN'T LOW To end the discussion: Kakashi admitted himself that he was a low chakra type :) Re-read the "Naruto learning elements training" arc. But: good points stated... maybe Kishi made ANOTHER flaw :)
  12. Ino-Shika-Chou combo!

    Re: Lmao This is a pretty good read Lol when I did something like that I got an angry PM of GK saying I had to revise my thread... ...on the other hand, I used a larger variety of curse words and used them more often, but the essence was the same (drunk:D)
  13. Pain Mega Convo

    Re: Defeating Pain Revealing pain: Pain is the common name of six dead bodies, each controlled by Nagato (who lurks somewhere) using the chakra receivers. With other words, the six bodies of pain are nothing else then a more complex version of puppets --> Nagato is a puppeteer. If u destroy...
  14. Question What character will/should die in the war?

    Re: Who will be the next to die? I think that the next one who is gonna die is "Random Konoha Shinobi #5" :-)
  15. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion Kishimoto screwed up in the colorpage: the three tails didn't had a host
Top