- Joined
- Dec 22, 2005
- Messages
- 290
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
First of all, lets say that the site looks a lot better!! Especially the fact that you don't have to go to the forums to download your favorite manga, but that everything is listed on the frontpage in a format I saw at mangashare.com, is an incredible feat!! However, there is one little remark about when I want to download a manga chapter:
I just downloaded Naruto 425 and was a little bit annoyed to see some pages of the chapter. For me, these pictures spoil the fun for me and I think others will to. Now I now, without reading the chapter that we get to see
I think some people will not like this. My suggestion is just put one page (like the first page) instead of five, so that people can judge the quality (or whatever the cause is why you would put five different pages) on basis of that page. It should be enough to judge the Edited Manga quality, however I think all Edited Mangas (or almost all) have an excellent quality.
Thanks for listening to my suggestion.
I just downloaded Naruto 425 and was a little bit annoyed to see some pages of the chapter. For me, these pictures spoil the fun for me and I think others will to. Now I now, without reading the chapter that we get to see
a drawing of the kyuubi "attacking or something"
I think some people will not like this. My suggestion is just put one page (like the first page) instead of five, so that people can judge the quality (or whatever the cause is why you would put five different pages) on basis of that page. It should be enough to judge the Edited Manga quality, however I think all Edited Mangas (or almost all) have an excellent quality.
Thanks for listening to my suggestion.