Recent content by shigeki

  1. shigeki

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    It's been a while... btw I'm fascinated with Miyi's experience. I've heard of many stories of people who found spiritual beliefs after some extraordinary experiences (cured illnesses, answered prayers, near-death encounters, ect.) but to read about it personally from the person, is...
  2. shigeki

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Firstly, I’d say the definition of jihad- as helpfully given by miyi- which literally means striving. Or jihad fi sabilillah, which means striving in the path of Allah. Jihad in the physical form, i.e. fighting, which is basically what most people would like to stress about, is but one of many...
  3. shigeki

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    If you want, please- bring me other verses that contradict with the abovementioned ones (or any verse that affirms the ‘evilness’ of Islam for that matter), and I’ll try to clarify ‘em for you. Our definition of hostility is the same like everyone else’s.:amuse Your accusation pretty much...
  4. shigeki

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Salam to all... my first post!:D Having been lurking here for manga for a while (brilliant site btw), nothing particularly drew me into joining any of the forums, till I stumbled upon this one. I feel the urge to chip in as well, considering some of the interests shown towards my religion...
Top