Recent content by ShiKou

  1. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    I've read some translations but it's not complete and more like sum up and I don't know what site it was but I already know the ending since the anime didn't finish the series but still, I'll try to check the link you gave me thanks! :)
  2. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    yess they're soo bishies .. I really like the story and the plot (my fave Anime of all times and the only reason why I really like Cherry Blossoms LOL) but sad to say it wasn't finished in the anime and it continued in a novel and there's no even slightest complete english translations //sigh//...
  3. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    that's why I'm not fond of a characters like Hak 'coz it's too typical in shoujo manga/anime esp tsundere charas.. in anime/manga.. I always end up liking the second male lead or even the supporting characters than the male lead.. it's very rare for me to like the main lead and ship him with the...
  4. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    then let's not trust them LOL.. tonikaku, we will just have to wait for the next chapters to be released..
  5. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    I used to be SooWonxYona shipper //whisper// (actually I still silently ship them) anyways, what I liked them is their matching colors (outfits and hairs) they really have that chemistry unlike the YonaxHak ship (sorry not brushing them off) but it's just that I don't see any sparks when they're...
  6. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    haha I'm a shoujo fan girl but I'm really not into romance unless the romance is focus in the story but if it's like this then it's okeii after all I'm not HakxYona shipper so I'm not craving for their romance.. I want atleast a whole panel even for 1 chapter of Soo Won lol but sad thing is...
  7. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    yesss ofcourse SW didn't get his knowledge with just some books alone ..he needs to explore and experience different kinds of things and that's part of learning and glad he did it.. even now that he's a king he still wonder outside the palace and it's very rare for a king to go outside the...
  8. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    it could be because Zeno asked SW if he desires the power of the dragons 'coz the dragons once served King Hiryuu before and managed to save the country.. but for SW as a human king maybe Zeno wants to confirm it if he also wants the power of the dragons so that he can save the country or it...
  9. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    haha.. If that's the case then I guess you better read Vampire Knight 'coz that's one of the tragedy genres I've ever read ☺ @ShiKou yess I'm really fan of Ciel but I only used his pic for DP 'coz I can't find ShiKou's pic with an exact size for the DP.. sure I will check that out but maybe...
  10. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    yes totally agree with you about HakxYona's romance is just too typical for my taste.. not really my cup of tea.. well maybe because it's pretty obvious that they're the end game that's why I'm not really expecting something from them.. what I want to see from them is their interactions with SW...
  11. ShiKou

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    tbh, I really like SooWonxYona Pair the most ♥ no matter how much I look at them when they're together.. they really have that so called chemistry esp. the matching colors of their hairs and clothes.. but I knew from the start that Hak is really the obvious main love interest whom yona will end...
Top