Recent content by Shimbo-kun

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 46 (ch441-449) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 449 Predictions why is everybody jumping to the conclusion that it will be single fights? by what we have seen by the invisible man or whatever, i doubt one person will be able to take him out. And we dont know if the swordsman is the shichibukai yet and if he is maybe Luffy won't...
  2. The One Piece Dub is Finally OVER.

    Actually for those of you who are saying One Piece isn't popular your mistaken. When Toonami aired One Piece at 9:30 at night One Piece got good ratings and watches from kid 9 - 14 and some higher than that. Thats why many fans were thinking if the editting was really necessary. I mean come on...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 46 (ch441-449) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 442 Discussions but omg that was SO funny! Luffy: "Can you take a dump" Brooke (or whatever): "Yes I can." that was hiliarious and I could not stop laughing! But on a more serious note, I don't see Brooke as a threat and, like someone said before, we probably have our musician here.
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 46 (ch441-449) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 441 Discussion I have to say something... If Ace cannot beat Blackbeard, chances are, Luffy has not a chance either. As you all should know Ace is stronger than Luffy, (Maybe not as they have not fought while Luffy is in his Gear's) and was able to kick Luffy's ass even when Luffy...
Top