Recent content by Shinji

  1. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Go to our new website at: http://captaintsubasafan.free.fr/ for news, Edited Mangas and informations. We will not provide any new chapters or news here.
  2. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    I'm doing the same thing at my place ;) It isn't directly related, but trying to fuel a new life to the board made me invest time that I could have put in my own work, so it is indeed a factor, but not the only reason. And when it'll be active, I'll spend a lot of time posting here. I'd...
  3. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Guys, I have another new, just concerning me, since this thread is kind of a "news thread" I'm posting it here. I just wanted to say that I not a mod here anymore, and I'll post way, way less here. You're gonna ask me why, especially when I tried to give a new life to this board recently...
  4. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Want to get rid of Morisaki? :)
  5. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Don't feel ashamed, it's not like everyone knows every rule. The restriction on the slots is only for goal keepers. "Each association will then be required to provide FIFA with a final list of no more than 23 players (three of whom shall be goalkeepers)." (article 26 item of the 2010 fifa...
  6. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    You're overexagerating. Being the captain of Otomo only means that he has the best captainship spirit of the players in Otomo. After all he was the Captain of Nishikigaoka, it's not all that great. He didn't take the ball from Tsubasa alone, plus it was a one time thing, outside of the match...
  7. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    As I said, since Ishizaki is already left out of the Final Countdown formation, if Soga Yuji and Igawa Hayato joins, there are others in trouble. That's only in japanese. From reading the chapters on Otomo, I found that Nitta is mostly depicted as a player with a good physical preparation...
  8. Shinji

    MediaFire Download Guide 1.5v

    Re: MediaFire Download Guide 1.0v If you're talking about the links to the Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga, you can find them all in mangahelpers if they're not working for you on mediafire. Otherwise, you're asking the wrong persons.
  9. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Quite the contrary, you just proved it was harmful to the characters who could have one chance to appear and instead, stayed useless. That's one match. In the International Jr. Youth tournament, they played against Italy, Argentina and France. Reducing or nullifying their screentime, yes...
  10. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    I'm not talking about what I'd like to see, but what might happen. Aoi replaced Misaki when he was injured, but Misaki wouldn't have been injured if the character of Aoi wasn't introduced in the first place. The author injured Misaki so Aoi could have a bigger part in the competition, so it...
  11. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    No, I've deleted mine, everything looks fine now.
  12. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    I was refering to Japan's starting 11. If you prefer, if Soga Yuji and Igawa Hayato join the team, Ishizaki and 1 or 2 other defenders may be removed from the starting 11 and join the list of useless bench players you've just established in your post. Even if they don't leave the team, that's...
  13. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Maybe... Maybe not. But if him and Soga are joining, Ishizaki isn't the only one in trouble...
  14. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    abo3omar: Really. I've said it was for people to react. Not just for one person. But of course you won't take part in a discussion like this if you only say one word. chaos_master: The coach was pissed when Wakabayashi overlapped when the instruction was to defend, in the Hamburg-Bayern match...
  15. Shinji

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    No one's preventing you from taking part in it.
Top