- Joined
- Oct 13, 2007
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Lately many of u guys have been reporting "dead" links to Shinji. Since this may have something to do with MediaFire, I'll be giving u guys some tips. You can use this guide when download problems or when the so called "dead" links occur.
====
Q & A
====
Q: When I press the download link, it refreshes the page. What should I do?
A: Right-click the "Download link" and select copy link location. Then paste it in the URL box and press enter.
Q: The page won't load. Why is it so?
A: Most likely it is a connection problem. Disconnect and try again. If u cannot, mediafire is having server problems. In this case u should try again sometime later.
Q: How do I make the download go faster?
A: Purchasing a mediapro account will definitely boost the speed of your downloads. If u don't want to spend money, u can create a free account. Note that this may or may not work.
Q: When I press the download link, it says "page not found" or Page not loaded" I can't download the file.
A: Delete your cookies. If u are using firefox, go to Tools, select options-->privacy-->remove individual cookies. Now delete all cookies from mediafire.com and u are good to go!
====
Q & A
====
Q: When I press the download link, it refreshes the page. What should I do?
A: Right-click the "Download link" and select copy link location. Then paste it in the URL box and press enter.
Q: The page won't load. Why is it so?
A: Most likely it is a connection problem. Disconnect and try again. If u cannot, mediafire is having server problems. In this case u should try again sometime later.
Q: How do I make the download go faster?
A: Purchasing a mediapro account will definitely boost the speed of your downloads. If u don't want to spend money, u can create a free account. Note that this may or may not work.
Q: When I press the download link, it says "page not found" or Page not loaded" I can't download the file.
A: Delete your cookies. If u are using firefox, go to Tools, select options-->privacy-->remove individual cookies. Now delete all cookies from mediafire.com and u are good to go!
Last edited: