Recent content by Shinjipl

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 One Piece started in August 1997, and Naruto in November 1999 (It could have been in the top if it had started at least 2 months later lol).
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Nope, Nayrael is right, since this week's Bleach chapter is 462, the ranked chapter is 454.
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    But isn't this the rank for One Piece 629 since this week's chapter is 637 ? The same with Naruto and Reborn. For Naruto, it's the rank for 545,because this week's chapter is 553, and for Reborn it's the rank for 343, since this week we have 351. The others are ok.
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    I have a question: is the new Kurogane series the one based on the one-shot written by Hirakata Masahiro that got 4th place in the 2008 Gold Future Cup or the more recent one written by Haruto Ikezawa (the one that had a link posted here earlier). I'm asking this because I read somewhere that...
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Good to see Sket Dance up there. And I'm not surprised that Bleach is still at the bottom since this is chapter 453 ranked. It will probably stay there until the latest chapters will be ranked. Also, it looks like Ikkyu got axed at chapter 15, even faster than Sengoku Armors, Meruhen Ouji Grim...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Well, as far as I know, Hanasaka Ikkyu is not an original story. Ikkyu is a well-known Japanese buddhist monk who is featured in Japanese literature. Also, there are many popular children stories in Japan involving Ikkyu and his extraordinary ability to solve riddles and his desire to help...
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Looks like Toriko's Gourmet Temple chapter still ranked in top three, although it wasn't that great. Enigma's climax chapters don't seem to do well at all. Also, it's funny how Reborn is always bouncing from the top to the very bottom, is this series that inconsistent ? Oh, and I have a...
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    It wasn't chapter 145 that was ranked, it was 144, the one where Toriko encounters Stajun, and I was expecting a lower ranking from Naruto as the ranked chapter is 542 (Raikage's flashback) a chapter that I didn't find that good. The fact that it took third place is great. But still, you could...
Top