Recent content by shinjiru777

  1. One Piece: Kaizoku Musou

    Anybody know's , there is chance for UE release with Jap. dub and english sub's? I'll pray for it ><
  2. Tenryuubito and Uranus and Ten dragon people

    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2628-12/one-piece/chapter-521.html this page clearly
  3. Tenryuubito and Uranus and Ten dragon people

    When I read amazon lily arc, I found, that should be possible, that "Uranus" could be a Dragon being or something like that, but now I'm not sure about that theory... and I don't know if it is correct or somebody found that, but in "Tenryuubito" we haven't "pun" ? Ten-10 ryuu -dragon bito- human...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 263 Discussion / 264 Predictions

    I know this will not happen, but if things goes like this I think, Ultear should thief/ empty thier magic powers and next wendy should use these dragon power's magic or something like that...
  5. Chapter One Piece 641 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 641 Spoiler Discussion Hey guy's THIS IS ODA he can put wathever he wants in Hoo D. Jones backstory! Even something like that, he have been king in future, but because of Othohime and humans, he was unable to fulfil that desire... or he can be related with Joy boy somehow... or...
  6. Chapter One Piece 641 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 641 Spoiler Discussion HODY IS GUNDAM ;O
  7. Chapter One Piece 641 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 641 Spoiler Discussion Because he has psycho problems?
  8. Chapter One Piece 641 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 641 Spoiler Discussion I thought , that he could be human in past, but this is something tooo easly to predict.... there must be something, what isn't confusing and is simply , but make us stupid, and we doesn't know what it is... hmmmm
  9. Chapter One Piece 641 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 641 Spoiler Discussion well, maybe he was turned into fishmen from human because that what otohime wishes for something ;d
  10. Chapter One Piece 641 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 641 Spoiler Discussion I think , his mother was a human XD this is impposible, that humans would punish him for being fishmen? o.O or made from him something like circus mascot or something like that, because he's tried to be humans friend like otohime wanted?
  11. Chapter One Piece 640 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 640 Discussion / 641 Discussion Don't get me wrong, but I think, that all of ships have something like mark on them as thier capitan's name's, in that case Joy boy could be key for stoping Noah...I mean ships could make thier actions by capitan's order's lol [lol I just imaginate...
  12. Next islands (your design)

    I think, they first will meet X-drake [ that cute dino guy :3] on random island of beginning xD [and rest supernovas, because they are too weak for NW xDDD]
  13. Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

    huh lol? You can use markers after all...
  14. One Piece New World

    sadly I'm agree.... :\ They should give us break like in manga or something and stop spoiled... :\ btw. why Nami and Robin doesn't wear panties?
  15. Chapter One Piece 637 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 637 Discussion / 638 Prediction I'm not sure but I heve feeling , that Shirahoshi and Hody will join to Straw Hat's :D That would be tottaly awesome ^^ Why I had that feeling? Because of Luffy's spreeh about tough guy http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/27862757/13 Hope Hody...
Top