Recent content by shinomuri

  1. HSDK 480 Discussion / 481 Predictions

    I think everyone just hasn't considered his level of growth yet. They were probably holding back for his old level. Miu, on the other hand, isn't very good at holdingg back. Miu has been thrown to the head of th pack again. My guess is berserker will fight takeda instead of ken in th up coming arc.
  2. HSDK 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    This was a terrible chapter. I'm calling BS. Masters at this level aren't supposed to get pawned for crap reasons like spirit/tenacity. Jenezad didn't have a weak heart and he was clearly the stronger more skilled fighter. I'm predicting Jenezad is not going to d.ie from this attack
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    I don't think Ezra powered up at all from ultears magic. I think gray was right when he suggested she already had access to her second magic container. I'm predicting gray is going to get to show his stuff next chapter. He won't be as. Impressive as ezra, but he may pull out some new moves.
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    I think we will probably get to see lucy and gray compete again since they gave such a poor showing before. Besides, its time for gray to show how he's right beind natsu. Gray and lucy will make a good pair.
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    I think jellal thought he had the fight won, but there is no gurantee his technique would've won the match. Does anyone think yukino wwill join fairy tail?
  6. HSDK 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

    There is no way hongo will survive this fight.. he should die from blood loss alone even if he did manage to pull his organs up into his rib cage. I'm predicting hongo will die
  7. HSDK 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

    If sakaki knows how to dodge bullets based off of where the gun is pointed, why hasn't he taught this to kenichi yet? I've been wrong so far, but I still want to make a prediction. Hongo is going to die. And kenichi will get to watch sakaki fight an injured jenezad who will still be too much for...
  8. Spoiler HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

    I agree with you guys. This is getting a little tiresome. Hongo is offically topping kenichi as the come back kid. I suspect the person who suggested hongo is going to injure jenezad is correct. And now we know why sakaki is going to win his up coming bout.
  9. HSDK 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

    I'm more partial to the idea that the elder is going to arrive and save the day, but if he doesn't show, Sakaki may have to give up on being a katsujkin in order to keep kenichi and miu alive. We may get to see his killer move he wouldn't use on hongou. This probably won't happen, but it would...
  10. Spoiler HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

    Saiga could step in now, but I don't think Sakaki has ever met him. He would've had more of reaction to another unknown super master showing up.
  11. Spoiler HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

    It looked like he passed out in the last page that showed Akira. And didn't Ken say the bloodlust is coming from a different direction? Why would he commnet on how strange it is if it is Akira giving it another shot?
  12. Spoiler HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

    No, Akira is done. And I could be wrong, but Shio says that Jenezad is stronger than Akira and he is also stronger than Shio. I think Sakaki is standing there because he doesn't have to fight a fight he wouldn't win. I think the blood lust and explosion is a result of the elder arriving to save...
  13. HSDK Chapter 415 Discussion / 416 Prediction

    Sorry, I did mean Kenichi. If you look at how fast he's managed to progress for a person that has only been doing martial arts for about a year and a half, it seems incredible. None of the other fighters have managed anything that spectacular. I think it is getting closer to the point where...
  14. HSDK Chapter 415 Discussion / 416 Prediction

    I think Hermit is still weaker than Kenichi. Right now, Kajima is probably the only member of yomi who would pose a real threat to kenichi. His rate of growth has been phenomenal. My money is on Sakaki being the one that helped ken out. I don't think Hermit would be able to hide his aura from...
  15. Question Will Kenichi ever wield a weapon?

    I actually think Kenichi will end up picking up a weapon. Shigure doesn't just teach him how to defend against weapon users, she also teaches him how to use them. I think he'll probably end up doing in order to protect one of his friends from someone that is a master class that is way too much...
Top