- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,282
- Reaction score
- 6,494
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
So far, we've never seen Kenichi wield a weapon before - he's always used his bare fists. While he's doing great like that, I could definitely see him possibly picking up a weapon to have on him as well in the future. He already has a weapons master (Shigure), and since his style is a combo of a variety of arts, why not a weapon as well 
Do you think Kenichi should wield a weapon, and what type of weapon should he wield?
I'm thinking a short dagger or Wakizashi might be ideal as it's not too big and can be easily be pulled out to complement his other moves

Do you think Kenichi should wield a weapon, and what type of weapon should he wield?
I'm thinking a short dagger or Wakizashi might be ideal as it's not too big and can be easily be pulled out to complement his other moves
