Recent content by shinseon

  1. shinseon

    Society Facebook privacy issues....Do you feel like "Big Brother" is watching you?

    That's why people should exercise restraint when posting things online. Personally, I don't write anything other than my nickname (not my full name) and a two or three books or movies I like. I don't write where I work, where I'm from, my real age, anything. People who know me will know it's...
  2. shinseon

    A new member... and one that contributes!

    Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't really, as my Korean is not nearly good enough. I do watch some historical drama sometimes, as you don't always need to know what they're saying (mostly lots of violence and shouting anyway) and some of them have been fansubbed. @Wizzard: Oops! Thanks...
  3. shinseon

    Discussion Translation in Chinese

    Re: How to do Chinese Translations IMHO, the best website for looking up characters and phrases is nciku. They have a lot of common expressions and interjections. Also, you can use your mouse to write characters. Sometimes it will even recognize Japanese names.
  4. shinseon

    What are you currently listening to? - Part 2

    I don't even like this song... but it's so catchy. Damn you, Korean supermarkets, convenience stores, hardware stores, restaurants, uh... everywhere. I never asked for this...
  5. shinseon

    Fun Thread What is the signature above you thinking?

    Oh god, a UFO is beaming up my sparrows!
  6. shinseon

    A new member... and one that contributes!

    Hello/你好/안녕/こんにちは! I found this place after going to a conference and hearing a bunch of research on otaku culture. I was a closet anime fan in high school but never let myself get into manga. Now that I'm living in Korea, I figured I might as well embrace my inner weeaboo and give manga and...
Top