A new member... and one that contributes!

shinseon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello/你好/안녕/こんにちは!

I found this place after going to a conference and hearing a bunch of research on otaku culture. I was a closet anime fan in high school but never let myself get into manga. Now that I'm living in Korea, I figured I might as well embrace my inner weeaboo and give manga and manhua a shot.

And that's it. みなさんどうぞよろしく : )
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey welcome to mh shinseon!!! Thought about living in Korea at one point. Do you watch any of the K variety shows?
Anyways glad to have you here.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Hello/你好/안녕/こんにちは!

I found this place after going to a conference and hearing a bunch of research on otaku culture. I was a closet anime fan in high school but never let myself get into manga. Now that I'm living in Korea, I figured I might as well embrace my inner weeaboo and give manga and manhua a shot. I also

And that's it. みなさんどうぞよろしく : )
You also are missing half a sentence :rofl

welcome and be sure to have fun :)
 

shinseon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't really, as my Korean is not nearly good enough. I do watch some historical drama sometimes, as you don't always need to know what they're saying (mostly lots of violence and shouting anyway) and some of them have been fansubbed.

@Wizzard: Oops! Thanks for pointing that out. I wrote that post at 3:00 am after getting back from a long trip, so my proofreading apparatus was pretty fried, haha.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Now you're missing a whole sentence :D you you gave the death sentence to someone else :D
 
Top