- Joined
- Jun 10, 2012
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello/你好/안녕/こんにちは!
I found this place after going to a conference and hearing a bunch of research on otaku culture. I was a closet anime fan in high school but never let myself get into manga. Now that I'm living in Korea, I figured I might as well embrace my inner weeaboo and give manga and manhua a shot.
And that's it. みなさんどうぞよろしく : )
I found this place after going to a conference and hearing a bunch of research on otaku culture. I was a closet anime fan in high school but never let myself get into manga. Now that I'm living in Korea, I figured I might as well embrace my inner weeaboo and give manga and manhua a shot.
And that's it. みなさんどうぞよろしく : )
Last edited:

you you gave the death sentence to someone else