Recent content by shinwei

  1. Archived Canned Sardines in Tomato Sauce!

    Peanut butter and Jelly!! EWWWWWWWWWWW!! xD
  2. Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Comfort Khaludh, for he has no Wii ;___; It's not them that focus on the boring thirteen-in-a-dozen mainstream genres, it's the third-parties that do that. Sony doesn't go and ask EA to make sports games for their system, EA goes and asks Sony for permission to make a game on the PS2. If...
  3. Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread FFXII, but it's making me fall asleep. Zelda was insanely good though, I cleared it in a week in under 40 hours :)
  4. Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Comfort Khaludh, for he has no Wii ;___; No Ninty-fanboys are allergic to Microsoft. Sony they can live with, but Microsoft is totally out of bounds for most Nintendo fans. In any case, how can you say NO to the PS2 with a super cheap price tag and the largest and most abundant game...
  5. Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Comfort Khaludh, for he has no Wii ;___; Yea actually I haven't really been playing on my Wii all that much. But I have it, so it's all good. I beat Zelda in under 40 hours (and I got all the heart pieces), it was a really easy game... I didn't die a single time the whole way through. Now...
  6. Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread Okami! My game of the year. Move over Gears of War and Zelda, Okami is just plain superior!
  7. Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Comfort Khaludh, for he has no Wii ;___; Hmm.. haven't been here in a while. Wanna know why? I went to Target at 11PM on November 18th, 2006. There were already 47 people there, so I stood at number 48 in line. There were 81 units in stock. The next morning at 9PM, I pulled out the credit...
  8. Which Next-Gen console do you intend to have?!

    Don't expect to ever get any kind of good pirating on an Xbox 360. Those required updates that happen every once in a while will brick your console (read: make it so that it will not power up ever again) if it detects any kind of modding or tampering.
  9. [tdc0819] attempts Editing Practice #002!

    Check out www.blambot.com to get yourself some nice comic fonts.
  10. Miscellaneous HI pople.. I need help with this...

    Well I've never colored any manga either, just some cleaning and primarily typesetting. There are definitely a few real colorists that hang out here though, so perhaps they will help you out.
  11. Which Next-Gen console do you intend to have?!

    Definitely the Wii. I'll probably have to shell out for a PS3 eventually just to play Metal Gear Solid and Devil May Cry, and also an Xbox 360 because Gears of War looks amazing and I'll need a Ninja Gaiden 2 fix... But none of those even comes close to how much I want to play the new Zelda...
  12. Cryogen's attempt at cleaning

    If we may please see the raw you used for this clean, we may be able to discover the problem with how the image looks overlevelled.
  13. [tdc0819] attempts Editing Practice #002!

    What font is that you used?
  14. Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread I finally finished Okami. Another game added to my all-time favorites list. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Okami yet - it is absolutely amazing. It just might take a miracle for me to enjoy FF12 more than Okami for my game of 2006...
  15. please c this

    Can I see the raw you used please?
Top