Oct 15, 2006 #1 tdc0819 Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Oct 15, 2006 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country Here it is http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3769/dragonballdd5.jpg
Oct 18, 2006 #2 shinwei Translator英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 17, 2006 Messages 526 Reaction score 31 Age 41 Gender Male Country What font is that you used?
Oct 24, 2006 #3 tdc0819 Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Oct 15, 2006 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country I think it's Eras Demi ITC. Well, that's the exact name it displays in Photoshop.[br]Posted on: October 17, 2006, 07:33:43 PM_________________________________________________is there a better font I should be using?
I think it's Eras Demi ITC. Well, that's the exact name it displays in Photoshop.[br]Posted on: October 17, 2006, 07:33:43 PM_________________________________________________is there a better font I should be using?
Oct 24, 2006 #4 shinwei Translator英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 17, 2006 Messages 526 Reaction score 31 Age 41 Gender Male Country Check out www.blambot.com to get yourself some nice comic fonts.