Recent content by Shispare

  1. Shispare

    Anime Bleach EP 192 Discussion

    It was a decent episode in my opinion. I was hoping that Nel's voice would be a bit lower... It was kind of shocking at first... but I'm getting used to it I guess...
  2. Shispare

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions lol, i'm just wondering if anyone has seen the drawing mistake yet... i'm not quite sure though if anyone has posted this yet but. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/08/ on the bottom right panel... look at pain's headband. i thought it was...
  3. Shispare

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 76-77

    Pretty good episode. Good battle, loved the music also. Lol, i loved the end clip. It's one of my favorite because it was just plain hilarious. XD it rivals that one of yamato in the bar XD
  4. Shispare

    All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2007

    Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread! yeah and that is probably why there was only 13 total votes in this poll
  5. Shispare

    All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2007

    Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread! yeah since DA is no longer accepting Manga coloring art... I reuploaded it here on the image gallery. If one of the mods could replace the thumbnail LINK to this one I would REALLY much appreciate it. Here's the new link...
  6. Shispare

    Manga Coloring of the Week #32: Amateur Category

    Naruto 355 page 8-9 (panel) Cleaned by DCN Hope you guys like it ;)
  7. Shispare

    Fan Art of the Month (August)

    Well this is my first fanart, that I've ever done, and well here it is: Colored Category: Deidara from Naruto
  8. Shispare

    Discussion Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Results Discussion!

    Re: Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Predictions! My predictions: 1. Sasuke 2. Deidara 3. Naruto 4. Kakashi 5. Tobi 6. Shikamaru 7. Hidan 8. Sakura 9. Itachi 10. Suigetsu 11. Juugo 12. Kakuzu 13. Yamato 14. Gaara 15. Karin
  9. Shispare

    All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2007

    Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread! Aw.... thanks for all of those who voted for me for the winner of Amateur #26. :hug Oh and also congratz to the other winners :D Good job Dralaquan, Moonx, and aelithe. :D You guys and gals deserved it :D
  10. Shispare

    [359] page 12-13 ~ Amaretti

    :worship That is totally awesome. Lovely job. You are a manga coloring GOD! :worship
  11. Shispare

    Chibi Akatsuki Leader

    Lol... Really cool. AL is Napoleon! I love the wooden horse. Nice job :D
  12. Shispare

    Manga Coloring of the Week #26: Amateur Category

    This is the double page from Naruto 354 16-17, the top giant panel. Well... this coloring took me forever to do partly because I was studying for finals while working on this :darn But anyways it was fun and relaxing to do. Cleaned mostly by kyubisharigan and a tiny bit by me :)
  13. Shispare

    Info The Deviant Art Thread

    Well I may be a little new here but here is my Anime/Manga deviantart ;) http://shispare.deviantart.com/ added....
  14. Shispare

    Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 357 Predictions [Naruto] But I do predict that very soon after the fight with Sasuke and Deidara, I believe that Blue hair and AL will make their appearance trying to find the 5-tails. Who knows, maybe its jinchuriki will meet Naruto. trying to keep the thread from straying
  15. Shispare

    Chapter 355 Discussion [Naruto]

    Decent chapter. I really do wonder who the two shadows are... My bet is Juugo and the other Deidara. I also wonder if that statue was of the 4-tails, I'm referring to the one on the roof at the beginning of the chapter. Because isn't that what the four-tails supposed to look like?
Top