All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2007

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I have to say that the fanart is my favorite of all contests, nicely done art and nice ideas too I will have ti give it a try sometime
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Hello everyone ^^

Please check out this annoucement!

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=383&a=23

It is very important that you read it!

Now all of you will be able to upload your entries to our PhotoPlog Gallery, and please do so.
 

miranu

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
253
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Here it's my first colored picture , i don t really know where to put in the forum so i made it here :

Dunno I don't wanna hurt yer feelings.. buuut.. ano.. where is this colored :blink
All I can see is black and white :tem
 

Uozumi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Here it's my first colored picture , i don t really know where to put in the forum so i made it here :

You say you wonder where to put it. If it's a fanart, one place you can put it is in the July Fanart thread here

You can also put this directly into the site's image gallery [a href=http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/upload.php]here[/url] (though they have to approve it first)

And for Bleach fanart, you can post it to this board here

Just think if you want it to be in a contest or not, and then pick the option that suits your purpose.


There's no edit button anymore so I'll fix my coding mistake in another post o_O!


What I meant to say was:


You say you wonder where to put it. If it's a fanart, one place you can put it is in the July Fanart thread here

You can also put this directly into the site's image gallery here (though they have to approve it first)

And for Bleach fanart, you can post it to this board here

Just think if you want it to be in a contest or not, and then pick the option that suits your purpose.
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Thanks Uzomi for helping her out. ;)

@ Miranu, I think she meant, its' the fist time she did colouring in black and white.:)

Seems that this Month's Fan Art looks really interesting. Quite a tough choice, tsk tsk :amuse
 

moonx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

btw... when will be the june fanart winners be announced?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

COngrats Moonx!

Results can be seen HERE! :)

Edit :

The results for #26 & #27 Amatuer Art Contests are out too. You can discuss them Here & Here ;)
 
Last edited:

moonx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

WOW! Weeeee! Thanks to all who voted for me!
*dances with the sparta bear*
 

Shispare

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Aw.... thanks for all of those who voted for me for the winner of Amateur #26. :hug

Oh and also congratz to the other winners :D Good job Dralaquan, Moonx, and aelithe. :D You guys and gals deserved it :D
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

once agin the quality of the submissions in the coloring contests is overwhelming.
I thought having only five contenders for the advanced category would make thing easier this week. But I still feel like I am doing the others an injustice by voting or any of the artists. they are just all too good. (Except for miranu's chopper)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I'm sad there are so few participants this week :( hope that more will participate next week ^^
 

miranu

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
253
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

But I still feel like I am doing the others an injustice by voting or any of the artists. they are just all too good. (Except for miranu's chopper)
THx XDDDD I just wanted to post something real stupid in there just for fun :D /I like chopper, but that coloring can't even win in the amateur lol/ btw.. I can already see the winner, and it's not meh ;)
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

hey your chopper really confused me for a while there. but eventually I got the joke.
gutsy move though.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Congratz to stiluz for the win on advanced category!!! :wtf
and thank you to everybody who voted for my entry :P 19 votes wow I'm flattered
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Wheee, thanks! And thanks to everyone who voted for me too. <3
 

En-Taiho

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Woot, this week's a double-win 4 Berserk^^ Congrats to Stiluz for da win in the advanced contest, it was an awesome coloring.
And a big Thanks to everyone who's voted for my entry *gives a special arigatou-cookie to everybody*:)
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Rapey-victories ftw <3
 

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Bleach 282 - page 19.

You're such an inspiration to people like me I swear it, this pic made me realize why I try to colour. Thank you so much for sharing and best of luck in the contest and regardless of how people vote, your colours are my favorite.
 

Orthider

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
26
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I think you are exaggerating my skillsXD
Thank you^^
('To color bleach pages is very hard, there's a lot of linesXD)
 
Top