Recent content by Showbiz

  1. Showbiz

    Done Requesting Spray King 2 Translation

    Okay, I very much apologize then. No worries. I appreciate your reply. Also, if you want you can delete or move this thread, since it is in the wrong place. Sincerely, Showbiz
  2. Showbiz

    Cleaning Cleaning tutorial for the laziest - 2 minutes / page

    May I ask why a person needs to make the raw image much bigger? Is it easier for cleaning, etc? Also, how do you use the preset? Sincerely, Showbiz
  3. Showbiz

    Done Requesting Spray King 2 Translation

    Very sorry if this is at the wrong place. If it is, I would like to ask a Mod. or Admin. to either move or delete the thread. As for the request, I very much like the artwork, etc. of the Manga. I have no clue about the Japanese language, I want to however. So it would help me very much for...
  4. Showbiz

    Shounen Hoop Men by Kawaguchi Yukinori

    Re: [NEWCOMER] Hoop Men by Kawaguchi Yukinori Seems pretty interesting, although I have no clue what they were saying except for the English. The artwork does seems some what similar to Eyeshield 21. All in all, I am hoping that this will be a great series. Sincerely, Showbiz
  5. Showbiz

    Misc Attempt Need advice.

    Everyone, Thank you very much with all the tips! hatsuharupeace, I was not sure if I should crop the side with the Japanese lettering. XD Obxist, As far as the text color goes, could I use eye drop and choose the color of their shirts? Sincerely, Showbiz
  6. Showbiz

    Misc Attempt Need advice.

    Tradedaemon, Thanks for the tip, I completely forgot about the stroke and shadow. I tried with just regular text. XD I have no clue why I forgot about it. Sincerely, Showbiz
  7. Showbiz

    Misc Attempt Need advice.

    Tradedaemon, Thank you very much, as far as the de-noise and burn, any tutorials as that? Also, how does the text look? XD Sincerely, Showbiz
  8. Showbiz

    Misc Attempt Need advice.

    Pleasure to meet everyone, this is the first time that I have ever done anything like this before. Looking for advice. First off, these pictures are from: Kuroko no Basket 06 The Raw was uploaded by: [Ju-Ni]Vicissitude The Translation I used is from: Xophien So I take no credit what so...
Top