Recent content by SilentNN

  1. Support manga chapters not showing up in menu

    If it's the shoutbox, yeah, I have the same problem. I already have a topic on it, but I'll say that I at least don't see Kekkaishi, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Ubel Blatt, and Liar Game scans. WarriorKK might be right.
  2. Feedback Shoutbox...

    Hasn't happened to me, but I've seen this problem in another thread somewhere. You're not alone.
  3. Feedback Shoutbox...

    Kekkaishi's not working for me anymore. It's in the raw's section, I don't know if the translation section is working, but it's not working in the Edited Manga section for me anymore. Here's my screenshot. That Fairy Tail was two days ago, and Kekkaishi's just not there. Edit: I think Ubel...
  4. Feedback Shoutbox...

    To clarify, Kekkaishi is showing in the Edited Mangas for me now. It used to be just raws and maybe translations, but now I see Kekkaishi 267 by Franky-House as the latest Edited Manga.
  5. Feedback Shoutbox...

    I don't know what you guys did, but it looks like you've solved the problem. Well, at least I see Kekkaishi; I don't know about the other series. Thanks!
  6. Feedback Shoutbox...

    Kekkaishi scans don't go to subscriptions for me. I believe that Samurai Deeper Kyo isn't showing up in the shoutbox either, but I see it in subscriptions.
  7. Feedback Website layout error?

    Not just you. I didn't notice any cutoffs at first, but now that you mention it... yeah, I see it. I actually thought it was on purpose at first, but it's probably not if elements are cut off. I made this to illustrate the problems I had... and this to illustrate my solution that didn't involve...
  8. Feedback Shoutbox...

    Thanks. That was the problem for Bleach. Kekkaishi, on the other hand, is a favorite and not working.
  9. Feedback Shoutbox...

    Back here to report that Bleach and Kekkaishi releases are still not showing up in the shoutbox.
  10. Feedback Shoutbox...

    The issues continue. Kekkaishi still doesn't show up as a latest Edited Manga and Bleach doesn't show up now either.
  11. Feedback Shoutbox...

    Are you guys working on it right now? If so, that's great. :) I might as well say some things that are off/weird right now. Sleepyfans has released the only scan for Naruto, yet the shoutbox says there are two releases on Mangahelpers (there aren't). The same goes for One Piece, except it says...
  12. Support Shoutbox Sorting

    Thank you. Should I assume that happened on accident then?
  13. Support Shoutbox Sorting

    Did the shoutbox suddenly start sorting the series alphabetically instead of by release time? Is there any way for me to make it sort by release time again? I would much prefer that. P.S. Thanks for all the work that's gone into the site; it's awesome.
Top