Feedback Shoutbox...

Judas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
I get some but not all, now I'm missing Flags 2 but Skip Beat! 143 is showing.
 

Charkan

RAW Provider
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Omakes never appear in the shoutbox, because it's hard to know if they're new or old, unlike the chapters that have a number. And the shoutbox only shows releases for the latest chapter. About the other stuff, I don't know, wait for some admin or tech to change it.
Volumes never appear in the shoutbox too.:o
 

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kekkaishi's not working for me anymore. It's in the raw's section, I don't know if the translation section is working, but it's not working in the Edited Manga section for me anymore. Here's my screenshot. That Fairy Tail was two days ago, and Kekkaishi's just not there.

Edit:
I think Ubel Blatt's not working either, although I care much less for that series.
 
Last edited:

koda

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
France
Taking a little space in this thread, I'll explain the funny problem I have:

when browsing the site (home page, news, etc), I only get RAWs in the shoutbox, but when I browse the forum, I get RAWs, Translations and Edited Mangas.

Any idea where this could come from?
 

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hasn't happened to me, but I've seen this problem in another thread somewhere. You're not alone.
 
Top