Recent content by skoo78

  1. Any sites to post?

    I have my own site, blogspot but I suck at it. I'm still trying to figure out how to make my pages navigate. I'm not tech savvy like I use to.
  2. Remnant

    Yeah so I can read stories from there. my name is suabkoo on wattpad. Excited to know what happened next. :)
  3. Remnant

    Yes go check wattpad out and see if you like it. :hee
  4. Remnant

    :zomg Have you thought about posting your stories up on Wattpad?
  5. Friends Sonata (Revised Story)

    Hmm...Sakuri has something bothering him. I wonder what it is. What is the summary of your story about?
  6. Feedback Is my manga plot worth continuing?

    Sounds very interesting. Are you going to draw it?
  7. Any sites to post?

    Hi everyone, I am new here. I was wondering if there are any sites besides this one that I can post up some of my original stories?
Top