Recent content by Slashout

  1. Slashout

    Reborn 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    I'm really disapointed with the current direction of this arc. The fights are just ridiculous and without tension. Powers are ridiculous (not even ridiculously powerful but just plain ridiculous). The way the story is made up so that once again they will have to fight their way up to somewhere...
  2. Slashout

    Inheritance Arc Theories (Spoiler Alert)

    I mostly agree with this :). However I think at some time the Shinmon were under Vongola's care but were betrayed by them, they probably came under them with Vongola primo, and thing went wrong with Vongola 2 (don't know how 2 is said in Italian :p) as it was said a little before. I think this...
  3. Slashout

    Reborn 291 Discussion/ 292 Predictions

    I'm starting to think that the 9th will die this arc. Probably protecting Tsuna from something and that will be the decising factor in taking up the reins of Vongola. I mean we are seeing a lot of the 9th, how close he is to Tsuna, Tsuna calling him "grand pa", a quick look at baby Tsuna and the...
  4. Slashout

    Reborn 291 Discussion/ 292 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 291 Spoiler Thread Chapter only 17 pages long... I was all hyped up for a 50 page chapter :p. Still awesome chapter. Can't wait for next two weeks :). Yup and seems like there was evil intent behind it. She killed them, apparently rather savagly from reborn's report. And the way she...
  5. Slashout

    Tournament fights

    Re: Leviathan vs. Glo Xinia I voted for Glo Xinia, he looked powerful and smart. While my impression of Leviathan is as the weakest of the Varia, and well.. not that smart :p.
  6. Slashout

    Reborn 290 Discussion/ 291 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 291 Spoiler Thread They do look similar Oo, nice find. I wonder why she would attack a simple bird though <_<. Edtit : looks like it's that bird: http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/283/03/ We can see the little things that were around its neck falling around him... So...
  7. Slashout

    Reborn 291 Discussion/ 292 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 291 Spoiler Thread It pains me a bit that Irie is considered as Millefiore there :(. Same with Mukuro being considered outside of Vongola, but that's no surprise.
  8. Slashout

    Reborn 290 Discussion/ 291 Predictions

    I think this is doubtful. I'm not saying impossible, but I doubt that's how it will turn out. Shinmon is suspiciously suspicious for a reason : they are not the ones after after the vongola, otherwise it wouldn't be that obvious from the get go. Where is the twist? And besides the 5 Shinmons...
  9. Slashout

    Reborn 290 Discussion/ 291 Predictions

    This actually quite worries me. What I'm looking forward the most, is not finding who is after the family, or whatever Shinmon has that's special. What I'm looking forward is the ceremony ^^. And 1 chapter a day, (3 days = 3 chapters) basically means that whatever problem there are won't be...
  10. Slashout

    Reborn 290 Discussion/ 291 Predictions

    I think Nuts would have felt if Enma had any malice and he wouldn't get along with him that much, same with Tsuna. not to mention the 9th also hope for them to be friends. And if someone has some info on Shinmon I think it would be him. Enma probably just dislikes when people uses their strengh...
  11. Slashout

    Reborn 290 Discussion/ 291 Predictions

    From the scans it's confirmed that she isn't any of the known kind of flames. [hr] I think she really did take care of them. But she was attacked so it doesn't mean she is against the vongola, after all we can't expect her to let herself be killed to prove her innocence. It's possible the...
  12. Slashout

    Old, New Guardians - Who is your Favourite?

    I voted Ganache III looked the best out of the guardians for me. No female guardian this generation though. Ganache is the Thunder guardian and looks to be the youngest of the lot. I wonder if it's a characteristic of the Vongola thunder guardian.
  13. Slashout

    Future Arc vs. Everything else

    Everything is possible in a Shounen, the important thing is : Can the reader find it believable in the setting of the manga ? Squalo came back a couple of days after what happened to him but when he jumped he was still in a decent state since he could push away Yamamoto. We don't know what...
  14. Slashout

    Future Arc vs. Everything else

    Byakuran didn't want the Vongola's ring for their power but because they were part of a set. That's what made their value, since that particular set once assembled had a "special power". That doesn't make them absolute. There could be other rings as powerful. Like the Hell rings for exemple but...
  15. Slashout

    Strong moments in Hitman Reborn!

    Since the futur Arc ended I'll add my new Cool/Emotional/Funny moments . Best funny moments : So many... - I guess the first one that comes to mind was when Gokudera peeped unvolutary on Lal Mirch... And called over Tsuna (high on a mushroom at the time) to join him xD and of course all that...
Top