Recent content by soushiee

  1. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 183 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    It feels a little too convenient to me that there's apparently just a random sword lying around for Tanjiro to pick up. I like that Yushiro got a bigger role in this fight. So far the only "good" powerful demon was Nezuko, now it's shown that Yushiro shouldn't be underestimated either. And it's...
  2. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 182 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Didn't Giyuu's sword break in the fight against Akaza? In the scans it looks like the blade is fixed again. Did I miss something?
  3. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 182 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Hah, Yushiro joins the fight, called it. I did not expect Mitsuri and Obanai to leave the UM4 fight though. But it's a sensible decision, since Muzan would probably slaughter Tanjirou and Giyuu otherwise.
  4. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 181 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I think Giyu and Tanjiro won't stand a chance against Muzan, maybe both of them will lose a limb. Giyu might even die. It all depends on how quickly everyone else arrives. If Yushiro is still alive (not sure if he was about to die or just mad in the last chapter) I can see him teaming up with...
  5. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 180 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Another crazy idea: We are all expecting Tanjiro to be the chosen one (like Yorichi), but what if it's Nezuko instead? What if Nezukos BoS is way more complete than Tanjiro's BoS and she kills Muzan after returning human thanks to Tamayo's medicine. Would be a plot twist ofc, but I mean I never...
  6. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 180 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    This is like a horror movie now. And the last thing you want to do in a horror movie? Leave the group and split up. I'm scared for Giyu.
  7. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 179 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Just took a look on the complete raws and yeah, you're right. I assumed Genya was cut in half vertically with both halves being symmetrical but that does not seem to be the case, as you've also implied. So Genya really seems to bite the dust. Crazy. I always thought the new generation will...
  8. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 179 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    eh, I wouldn't rule out Genya yet. In the pictures, Sanemi is grieving over an assembled body. Genya however, was cut into pieces. Why would Genya be able to regenerate his body and then die? The whole point of him dying was that he wouldn't be able to regenerate. I think Sanemi blacked out and...
Top