Recent content by Srin Tuar

  1. Feedback Problems with the site?

    Anyone else getting popups on this site? Because I was...
  2. The NJT thread

    Tayってnjtのこと?
  3. riddle me this

    Hehe, thanks everyone. Ive been mulling it over for some time now, and I think I'm just going to have to discard the questionlike aspect of the statement. I cannot think of a way to succinctly express: "Is it really the way that I suspected it might be?" without being overly verbose and...
  4. riddle me this

    Do you think that would work as a question?
  5. riddle me this

    How would you translate this: 「やっぱり!?」 "Really!?" loses the nuance that the speaker expected it, or that they had a reason to suspect it. "I knew it!?" just simply won't work as a question, as it is too declarative. I wonder if anyone has a passable translation for this. よろしゅうお願いし申す。
  6. Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner そっか。。。 ライトノベルとか読みませんか?
  7. Discussion Manga Mommies' & Daddies' Corner

    Re: Manga Mommies' Corner Lol, that is funny. I'm sortof suprised that most of you are intestested in mainstream shounen :)
  8. Hangout Shoujo & Josei Hangout Thread

    Re: Josei manga Edit: Hrm, I jsut realized none of these are technically josei :( "Fruits Basket" (shoujo) Still ongoing, very popular. Alot of extremely emotional scenes that leave you crying. (bring tissue) "Skip Beat" (shoujo) A very popular manga in Japan, by the same author as "Toukyou...
Top