Recent content by Strawman

  1. Help Wanted Artist(s) wanted for "Lanky Breakdown" manga

    Very cool. I'd all but forgotten about posting this idea, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Let me know if you want a script for it, or if you want to handle it all on your own.
  2. The Rhodope Mountains (İn Progress)

    Whoah. There's a mood whiplash going from your other art to this. :D It shows you've got great range as an artist.
  3. 8-Bit

    Re: Unknown It's worth the wait for sure. It will be interesting to see how your artwork combines with plot and characters later on.
  4. Help Wanted Artist(s) wanted for "Lanky Breakdown" manga

    Lanky Breakdown Synopsis- Lanky, the titular character, is a recluse living off his trust fund in a mountainside cabin. He is an otaku who creates manga nearly constantly. He dreams of one day awakening a passion for manga all along America. But he's not that good. The only people who...
  5. Primitive Machine

    I like it. The layered mounds and underwater plant life appear kind of creepy, which I imagine is the intent in a horror manga.
  6. Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

    Happy new year in 20-19-18...
  7. Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

    It's...it's... beautiful. The jetpacks and hovercars look so great, even though the aliens made the sky green.
  8. Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    The ability to make actual guitar sounds just by playing air guitar. Because fun trumps utility every time.
  9. Starting Up a Comdey adventure Manga

    Constructive criticism - Plain ol' compliments-
  10. Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? I just finished up on Bakuman. I'm planning on starting One Piece, now that the bad taste of its dub is nothing but a fading memory.
  11. Need An artist?

    PM coming your way.
  12. Pokemon Doujin

    I've always wanted to read a pokemon story in which the unrealistic parts are addressed or fixed in a non-parodying manner. Some things you may want to think about- I wish I could help you out with the art, but I'm more of a writer myself. Let me know if you ever get writer's block, I'd...
  13. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi everyone. I've read manga for a while, but I've only recently decided to try and participate in the Edited Manga community. I'm an amateur writer, and I plan on posting some scripts in the amateur manga section.
Top