Primitive Machine

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Mecha | Sci-Fi | Action | Adventure | Drama | Horror..

RAW PAGE #1


...............................

RAW PAGE #2
(3 January)

................................
 
Last edited:

Strawman

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like it. The layered mounds and underwater plant life appear kind of creepy, which I imagine is the intent in a horror manga.
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Thank you very much Strawman.

RAW PAGE #2



............................

RAW PAGE #3 / (9-10 January)

............................
 
Last edited:

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Your artwork is very nice! :hbunny If you don't mind me asking, what is concept behind this work? Is it about the evolution of man from the sea to walking erect on land?

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next page! :nod:thumbs
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Thank you very much Tsukisama

Nice idea but the issue here is quite different :)
____________________________________


FİNAL WEEK so I need to work (exams) ..

Adding new pages can be a little late... Sorry...

(almost finished ) RAW PAGE #3 but This image (Sketch Version)

 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
the drawings are nice,but it does not look like a manga with panels and stuff
though i'm looking forward to the final version(the inked version) of those pages
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
_______________________
RAW PAGE #3 ( 18 January )
_______________________
_______________________

Thank you Googlez_kun

I am looking into this more like cinema-like...

I do not fully make a classic manga...

I do not have time to take it.

but you can be sure that, this story is good...

Ok... TWO sKETCH - (2007)





SPOİLER - SPOİLER - SPOİLER - SPOİLER - SPOİLER - SPOİLER.

Sketch (2008)


Sinan / Character Design (2004)


??? / Character Design (2002)




UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE.
___________________________________
___________________________________

(Almost Done) RAW PAGE #3


There are a few small snag in the drawing. :facepalm
No later than Friday, I will show you... :eyeroll

(Half completed) RAW PAGE #4


Everything goes right...
___________________________________
___________________________________


________________________________

Warning - Storyboard Spoiler (2008)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/thedario/9322_1174284770470_1628590340_41310.jpg

Design - Mechanic File XX.03.09

________________________________
____________________________________


RAW PAGE #3 (İn Progress)

There are a few small snag in the drawing... :/
I'm trying to fix... but maybe I make a new page...

You can follow the developments here
http://ottomanv.blogspot.com/

İn Progress / RAW PAGE #5-6-7

RAW PAGE #4 ( Preview )




I'm trying to make you feel like a watching a movie. I'm trying to capture a cinematic taste...
I do not do comics...

I plan to share (Primitive Machine) the first 30 pages as April...

Primitive Machine / Raw Pages #XX - XX ( in progress)
 
Last edited:

Schawn Lamode

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Those drawings are plain awesome. Have you actually started making your manga yet?
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Thank you ... Manga İn progress ... April

mixed during, so do not try to give a sense...

Another image ...


Another image ... 2007


Mechanical Sketch ... MoTher -XX.04.2009
 
Last edited:

Cartoonking10749

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:o 'Whistles'
Awesome sketches. Particurly the mecha themselves.
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
:o 'Whistles'
Awesome sketches. Particurly the mecha themselves.
Thank you very much. :)

_________________________________

PRİMİTİVE MACHİNE / Will be updated every week ! (Saturday)


Other "Primitive Machine" artwork...

İNCOMPLETE



Raw Page #3 (İN PROGRESS)
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Your artwork is really, really, really impressive, but till now it makes me think more about a graphic novel than a manga. Keep on posting!
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Your artwork is really, really, really impressive, but till now it makes me think more about a graphic novel than a manga. Keep on posting!
Thank you very much Agrias. :)


Raw Page #4 (İN PROGRESS)



Raw Page #5-6 (İN PROGRESS)



Some Design Sketch (2008)
 
Last edited:

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
This is not for Manga.. This School Project...
The design of the manga better than this...

School Project / TEASER İMAGE !!!



.....................................
....
School Project / TEASER İMAGE !!!
 
Last edited:

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you've got the guts! and i've really got high respect for traditional pieces. in raw page 3, is that a technique where you put it in a red surface??? what's it for? or is it a red light table?

I would've liked to see your characters in those BGs
and i feel something contra-like
 
Last edited:

marqees101

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
your really talented at drawing. I don't know how your gunna make this into a manga but when you do I'll would like to see. =)
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
you've got the guts! and i've really got high respect for traditional pieces. in raw page 3, is that a technique where you put it in a red surface??? what's it for? or is it a red light table?

I would've liked to see your characters in those BGs
and i feel something contra-like
Thank you. :) sandaluxu231... & marqees101...
Red Light Version (PREVİEW- İmage not complete) ;)
Soon will display characters...

pROTOTYPE nEW mECHA (Sketch)
http://twitpic.com/1e1ll2


İNCOMPLETE İMAGE / PAGE # 2 (COLOR VER)



İN PROGRESS...
 
Last edited:

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
24.06.10 / First Contact (6 page)...

İN PROGRESS / Page #1-2-3





Prototype / Helmet
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
ZOMG! *Faints*

Incredible work, Krasimir! Words just can't describe it! Amazing! I was waiting for you to update the status of this thread...you were gone for a while. I'm glad to see that you're still around and what an update you've given us all! Thanks! Much appreciated. :D

Love the tones & shadings. :nuts

An amateur? Pfft please.

I wish you the best of luck with it! Don't forget to post more when you get the chance! :cheerbunny
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Sorry for the lack of updates...

Thank you very much ~Buggy*Fly~ :)

Tomorrow / Page #3

Page #1 - 2 / In Progress




PAGE# 3 / In Progress


Page #4 / In Progress
 
Last edited:
Top