Primitive Machine

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
._.
you're drawings are really good... extremely detailed... how much time do you spend with them?
the coloring is really nice too... congratulations on your work... I want to see more of it and know more of the story >_<
so I'll be around here waiting for updates... keep up the good work \o\~
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Sorry for lack updates.

Thank you very much. nanaDmari

how much time do you spend with them?
4 - 5 hours...

 

iamroro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 14, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
awesome sea life pictures!!


are you going to do an all colored manga??
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
awesome sea life pictures!!


are you going to do an all colored manga??

Thank you :)

Yeah Fully Colored...



Preview



Preview






 
Last edited:

Tran Linh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I'm impressed. I like your drawing. Especially about that page with all those red...making me think that this view is from a person who is gushing blood all over under the sea...and then the story materializes...nah...anyways, good luck with your manga. I'll be looking forward to the finished products.
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Thank you very much "Tran Linh" ...
Primitive Machine / Mecha (Sketch)
 
Last edited:

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
Hi, Just wanna say I'm amazed at your art, every page you've released so far is very detailed, no shortcuts were taken, it seems you didn't want to leave a space without a line or detail...

But I wanna know if there's a background story spoiler of this manga available somewhere. It seems you don't even want to spoil even a little part of the story and I respect that, but I don't wanna get my hopes up just because I'm seeing a lot of drawings. I'm really looking forward to a manga with such great art.

Based on the spoiler pics though, there are obviously detailed mechas and underwater settings, but yeah I just can't seem to piece it all together, a little storyline spoiler would be very much appreciated.
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Hi, Just wanna say I'm amazed at your art, every page you've released so far is very detailed, no shortcuts were taken, it seems you didn't want to leave a space without a line or detail...

But I wanna know if there's a background story spoiler of this manga available somewhere. It seems you don't even want to spoil even a little part of the story and I respect that, but I don't wanna get my hopes up just because I'm seeing a lot of drawings. I'm really looking forward to a manga with such great art.

Based on the spoiler pics though, there are obviously detailed mechas and underwater settings, but yeah I just can't seem to piece it all together, a little storyline spoiler would be very much appreciated.
Thank you so much "NoFreakingWay"

Ok ! Background Story - Synopsis and First 11 Page ;) ...
______________________________

PRIMITIVE MACHINE

DANGER ! ENEMY ATTACK / Concept Art



Soon / Scripts, Synopsis, 11 Page.


Page #5



Enemy - Line Art



50 Page / cOMIC BOOK

 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now that's something!!:D

Looking forward to March 2011!!
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey



Bonus :D
 
Last edited:

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
SEction 1
completed (fifty pages)

SEction 2
Opening scene (VİNTAGE)

 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Can we see SEction 1 somewhere?
 

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
As epic as always Krasimir.

I wonder how much time you spend for a page? And you say you have 50 pages of work so far? Oh man I can't imagine it, I could only draw 9 pages for my own manga over 2-3 weeks (because of having a very demanding job though, aside from having another demanding hobby).
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
As epic as always Krasimir.

I wonder how much time you spend for a page? And you say you have 50 pages of work so far? Oh man I can't imagine it, I could only draw 9 pages for my own manga over 2-3 weeks (because of having a very demanding job though, aside from having another demanding hobby).
changing... page to page ( this image / 20 minute )


my job and Hobby :) should I do to live... money etc. :D

Yeah comics do not really easy. I wish you ease..

Thank you very much. NoFreakingWay.


Woman





.... A3 size poster...




for Japan Disaster..

http://fav.me/d3gsdcy



---------- Post added June 01, 2011 at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was May 20, 2011 at 12:48 PM ----------

At the Mountains of Madness (Book Cover)



---------- Post added June 11, 2011 at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2011 at 12:48 AM ----------

NEW / At the Mountains of Madness (Book Cover) - Coming Soon
Preview (Tiny) ;) - Complete %50



---------- Post added June 20, 2011 at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was June 11, 2011 at 05:35 AM ----------

I finished / sketch (Gypsy Girl and Monsters)

Now Line art and Details. :eyeroll



---------- Post added July 02, 2011 at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was June 20, 2011 at 04:28 PM ----------

NEW / At the Mountains of Madness (Book Cover) - Coming Soon
Preview - Complete %70





---------- Post added July 03, 2011 at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was July 02, 2011 at 06:07 AM ----------





Preview - Complete %75

http://fav.me/d3kvrdq
.........
........
........

---------- Post added July 17, 2011 at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was July 03, 2011 at 07:32 PM ----------

17.07.11...

Mother, Father & Son - A Science Fiction Short Film. --Coming Soon--
Mother, Father & Son - A Science Fiction Short Film. --Coming Soon--
Mother, Father & Son - A Science Fiction Short Film. --Coming Soon--
Mother, Father & Son - A Science Fiction Short Film. --Coming Soon--
Mother, Father & Son - A Science Fiction Short Film. --Coming Soon--
Mother, Father & Son - A Science Fiction Short Film. --Coming Soon--

---------- Post added August 02, 2011 at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was July 17, 2011 at 04:35 AM ----------

BMFY - A Science Fiction Short Film.








---------- Post added August 03, 2011 at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was August 02, 2011 at 04:28 AM ----------



---------- Post added August 24, 2011 at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was August 03, 2011 at 05:34 AM ----------

At the Mountains of Madness (Book Cover)

http://fav.me/d47ohjq

---------- Post added August 25, 2011 at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was August 24, 2011 at 10:33 AM ----------

 
Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Çok güzel! Beautiful! You're a professional illustrator?
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Thank you.

Çok güzel ? Can you speak Turkish ?

Pro ? No, but maybe .. sometimes ;)
i'm a graphic designer. Logo, İllustration, poster...

Marina Monster :)


---------- Post added September 06, 2011 at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was August 26, 2011 at 11:57 AM ----------

Concept Art - Primitive Machine (industry)

 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Oh wow, this looks amazing.

I speak a little bit Turkish. Not fluent, just some phrases and basics :)
 

Doki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 22, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
United States
im speechless looking at these drawings!
 
Top