Recent content by sunaye

  1. sunaye

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine News & Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    Does anyone have the data sales chart for Edens Zero? How it is doing currently?
  2. sunaye

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    No order as well HeroAcademia Neverland JujutsuKaisen Dr Stone Golem Hearts oneshot/manga ( Even though it got canned)
  3. sunaye

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    The scenery looks gorgeous in the preview. I take it heroaca has gotten a new BG staff involved this time?
  4. sunaye

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Hello my name is Sunny, I am new to interacting with the manga-helper forums My interests in jump manga are: The promised neverland My hero academia One Piece Dr Stone Kimetsu Jujutsu Kaisen Mitama Security (Recently) I look forward to contributing to this forum. Thank you all
Top