Recent content by Sundowner

  1. Sundowner

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I agree that Gintama stopped being funny for years, or maybe I just outgrown it's "comedy", but I still enjoyed everything else, especially the yelling about ideals parts.
  2. Sundowner

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I miss Gintama, things haven't been the same since it "ended".
  3. Sundowner

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Isn't Osamu Mikumo the main character/lead of world trigger
  4. Sundowner

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Just keep believing
  5. Sundowner

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I thought it was decent as well, I liked it more than the gintama live action(maybe cause I've seen Benizakura arc too many times). It's not as good as the Kenshin movies, but better than stuff like both Death note Live actions movies and DIU.
  6. Sundowner

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'll take anything at this point.
  7. Sundowner

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I know that feeling
  8. Sundowner

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    How do you guys define a rival?Cause I'm looking at the list and I personally wouldn't consider some of these characters as rivals.
  9. Sundowner

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Hey,I'm new here just wanted to say hello and came here to learn and discuss more about WSJ and other things about the industry. So I appreciate and thank you all, for any help in the foreseeable future.
Top