Recent content by Suzuki

  1. Question How to quick-switch to katakana.

    Wow, and to think I always spaced through the selections.... After a little experimenting f5 is a radical search f6 switches kana f7 katakana f8 latin aplabet/romaji Thanks for the tip!
  2. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compilation of 324 Translations eh....mine will be up in a few hours.
  3. The Fusawashii Kyuuri thread

    Which came first: The chicken or the egg?
  4. The Fusawashii Kyuuri thread

    MHへようこそ!
  5. The NJT thread

    Do you see the glass half-empty or half-full?
  6. The NJT thread

    Which came first: The chicken or the egg?
  7. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compilation of 323 Translations I finally finished and posted mine. Heh, been real busy this past weekend. Although late, you can go ahead and add it to the list now. As for color, I really don't care, just pick, and if there is a problem, I'll be sure to PM....but I don't anyone cares...
  8. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compilation of 323 Translations I'm posting my translation tomorrow after school! :amuse
  9. The Yoshitsune Thread~

    *I finally joined MH* (I'll start posting my translations soon) I wish I knew what ya'll were saying. I studied Spanish in middle school and ninth grade, but I don't remember a single thing, except basic stuff like "my name is.." "how are you?" and how to count from 1-1million. I never took a...
Top